These Oatmeal No-Bake Bites are sensational! They take about 5 minutes to prepare and are pretty healthy! Best of all, they satisfy my every craving for that mid-day or evening sweet snack! What more could you ask for?
The taste of coconut, carob chips, and oatmeal rolled together in some peanut butter and agave nectar…the perfect blend of flavor and texture!
Oatmeal No-Bake Bites
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the peanut butter, honey (or agave nectar), and vanilla extract and thoroughly mix to combine all the ingredients.
- Let the mixture chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Once they are chilled, roll them into 1" diameter balls (you can use a cookie scooper to do this step).
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.