The Super Bowl is around the corner! And let’s face it, the best part about Super Bowl Parties is the food. Well don’t worry, because I got you covered with these easy one-bite, mess-free, delicious, and dangerously addicting Mini Walnut Sun-Dried Tomato Crumble Tostadas. Put them on the menu this weekend and you’re guaranteed a win!
This recipe features my Savory Walnut Sun-Dried Tomato Crumble. If you haven’t tried what some have called “the best ground-round” they’ve had, now’s your chance! This crumble is fast and easy to make. Simply toss all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse away. No messy pots and pans, no baking required, no chopping, and no need to cook anything. You can even make it, along with the Creamy Cilantro Tahini Sauce, a day or two ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
On game day, simply buy a bag of your favorite round tortilla chips, top it with some chopped romaine lettuce, prepared crumble, diced tomatoes, and finish it off with a drizzle of the prepared cilantro tahini sauce. The crumble itself has so much flavor that you really don’t need anything else. The only problem you will run into is how fast these tostadas will devoured seconds after you serve them. But lucky for you, they’re quick to assemble and don’t require much work. All these flavors packed into one bite just screams PARTY!
I first served these Mini Walnut Sun-Dried Tomato Crumble Tostadas at my annual holiday party this past December for 35 of my non-vegan friends. They were a big hit. So grab the ingredients, make these mini tostadas this weekend! I’d love to see your creations on Instagram or Facebook, or leave me a comment below.
If you need a few more ideas on what else to serve or take for a Super Bowl Party this weekend, here are 10 additional ideas, which are also gluten-free and vegan. Enjoy!
- Garlic Basil Vegan Ricotta “Cheese” Spread
- Simple Maple Roasted Colored Carrot Sticks
- Vegan Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- Sweet Jalapeno Lemon Cream Sauce
- Mini Black Bean, Fire-Roasted Tomato, Spinach & Corn Toastadas
- Baked Seasoned Onion Rings
- Roasted Cauliflower Drizzled w/Lemon Tahini Sauce
- Chunky Tomato Salsa
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Potato Fritter Sliders w/Chipotle Aioli
Mini Walnut Sun-Dried Tomato Crumble Tostadas
- On a serving platter (or baking sheet), arrange flat round tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Place a small amount of finely chopped romaine lettuce on each one.
- Top with prepared Savory Walnut Sun-Dried Tomato Crumble and some finely diced tomatoes.
- Drizzle some Creamy Cilantro Tahini Sauce (I like using a condiment bottle to do this) and serve with a side botle of your favorite hot sauce (such as Cholula).