Craving that fall pumpkin flavor but hate baking? Have some leftover pumpkin puree that needs to be used? Looking for that sweet something you can dig into any time of the day? This delicious caramel-like 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Butter recipe is the answer!
This Fall-flavored pumpkin butter recipe comes together in just 15 minutes. It’s vegan, healthier than any store-bought version, gluten-free, uses coconut sugar, and does not use any actual butter.
I love having recipes like this to fall back on because I always have extra canned pumpkin puree laying around. Either it’s leftover from another recipe I made, or it’s an entire can of pumpkin puree I need to use up because I over-stocked my pantry during the fall and winter. I typically add it to smoothies, but this 15-minute pumpkin butter recipe is a better use. It’s sweet caramel-like texture and perfect for so many things!
10 Things You Can Do With This Pumpkin Butter Recipe:
- Use it as a dip with some apples
- Drizzle it over ice cream
- Spread it over toast or waffles
- Eat it by the spoonful
- Mix it into your morning oatmeal or overnight oats
- Make a layered parfait with chia pudding
- Use it as cookie or brownie frosting
- Mix a spoonful into your morning latte
- Serve it on a vegan cheese platter
- Turn it into the perfect Holiday gift
I could keep going, but you can clearly see that the options are endless. My favorite is this fall butter and some green apple slices…so good! The tartness combined with the sweet pumpkin spice flavor is to-die-for and the perfect snack, dessert, or even breakfast.
So grab some pumpkin puree, whip up this 15-Minute Pumpkin Butter Recipe, and let me know your favorite way to enjoy it in the comments below!
15-Minute Pumpkin Butter Recipe
- Add all the ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat and stir to combine.
- Turn the heat to low. Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes or until the texture thickens, stirring frequently.
- Taste and adjust if needed. Add more coconut sugar for sweetness, lemon juice for acidity, and more pumpkin spice depending on preference.
- Cool completely and transfer to a sealed jar. Use it as a dip with green apples, spread it over toast, add it to your morning oatmeal, or drizzle it on some ice cream (the options are endless)!
- Store any remaining pumpkin butter in a sealed jar in the fridge for about a week.