December is here and we are in full winter holiday mode! School parties, gifts, home decorations, stockings, outdoor lights, toy drives, holiday cards, hot chocolate, holiday music and the ELF out and about. On top of it all, we hosted our annual Holiday Party this past weekend (menu coming soon). I was in full cooking and baking mode for 2 days.
I know how busy December can be, so here are a few of my favorite Vegan Winter Holiday Recipes from the blog. If you’re hosting your own holiday party this year, having people over for Christmas or New Years, or need to come up with a dish to take for a potluck, I’ve got you covered with a few of my favorite vegan appetizers, main dishes, and desserts below!
I’m also sharing a few of my FAVORITE Holiday Gifts. From cookbooks, to favorite kitchen items, to a few fun gadgets for anyone who enjoys cooking. If you have your holiday menu set, skip straight to my Holiday Gift Guide by clicking here , otherwise start out by checking out this roundup of Vegan Holiday Recipes!
Vegan Winter Holiday Recipes
SPICY PERUVIAN DIPPING SAUCE (served with french bread)
EASY THAI PRA RAM TOFU (served with cooked quinoa or brown rice)
Holiday Gift Guide
For those of you last minute shoppers out there, here’s a fun little gift guide to help you with with your gift shopping! It’s a non-overwhelming list of some of my favorites. From cookbooks, to kitchen items, to non-cooking related favorites…I personally own all of them. Check out my Gift Guide below!
KITCHEN GADGETS & COOKWARE
- T-Fal Non-Stick Pan. This pan is in my list of top 3 kitchen necessities! If anyone asks me which PAN I use the most in my cooking, it’s hands down THIS ONE! I love it…non-stick, cheap, easy to clean, comes in a variety of different sizes, useful for so many things, and light-weight! I always have two on hand.
- Poplite hot Air Popcorn Popper. I’m a HUGE popcorn fan and use this at least twice a week. Again…easy to clean, easy to use, light-weight, and makes the perfect popcorn. I love tossing it with some truffle oil, freshly ground black pepper, salt, and a little vegan butter.
- Breville Barista Express Express Espresso Machine. I’m spoiled and can’t live without this. It’s definitely pricey, but SOOO worth every penny! I’ve had it for over a year and use it daily. It makes the perfect espresso and latte and is very easy to maintain and clean. Now if only I can get them to make a miniature version so I can take it with me on travel haha!
- Chop Wizard. Makes chopping SO much faster, easier, and consistent! Chop veggies for salads, soups, and entrees in minutes.
- Wilton Cake Decorating Set. A few tips and the right pipping bags makes cake and cupcake decorating easy, fun, and professional!
- Double Flip Waffle Maker. This gets pulled out on a weekly basis for our weekend breakfast waffles. We loved upgrading to this double waffle iron so we can enjoy breakfast together on the weekends.
- 5-in-1 Griddler. This multi-purpose grill and press can be used for so many things. Paninis, grilling veggies, and even lays flat for morning pancakes!
- Pressure Cooker. I don’t know what i’d do without my pressure cooker. Cooks everything fast while keeping in all the nutrients. I use it to make pasta sauces, soups, vegetable dishes, lentils, etc.
- Electric Salt & Pepper Grinder. This changed my life (and saved my wrist ha) since we use so much freshly ground black pepper on a daily basis.
- Zuku Popsicle Maker. You don’t need to wait overnight for home-made popsicles to freeze over. Perfect gift for the kids!
- Wine Glass Writer. Imagine hosting a party with 35 people and trying to keep track of your own wine glasses. Charms have never worked for me personally because again…I need to remember my charm ha! These Wine Glass writers were the perfect addition to our annual holiday party. They wipe off easily, and save having to pull out more wine glasses!
- Electric Wine Glass Opener. This is a fun gadget to have for those of you wine lovers out there! It makes opening bottles so much easier.
- Cappuccino Cup with Handles. Love serving lattes and espresso shots in these glass cups.
- Donut Pan. Because everyone needs home-made donuts in their life.
- Star Wars Pancake Molds. For those of you star war lovers out there…these molds are awesome!
- Vitamix. I really don’t know what I’d do without my Vitamix. It has a permanent place ON my kitchen counter. I use it daily for smoothies, sauces, and soups. Most importantly, It’s very easy to clean.
- Ryan Brothers Coffee Beans. For all you coffee and espresso lovers out there, if you haven’t tried out Ryan Brother’s Coffee yet, you’re missing out.
- Spicemode Seasonings. Love this brand and love their seasonings! They’re fresh, no preservatives, and delicious. Makes for a great holiday gift set!
- Matcha Green Tea Powder. Because everyone needs some Macha in their life.
- Olive & Baker. Love their olive oils and balsamic vinegar. This brand is one of my favorites to gift out during the holidays!
- Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen. Traditional and Creative Recipes for the Home Cook.
- Vegan Bowl Attack. More than 100 One-Dish Meals Packed with Plant-Based Power.
- Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking. 101 Entirely Plant-based, Mostly Gluten-free, Easy & Delicious Recipes.
- Homestyle Vegan. Easy Everyday Plant-Based Recipes.
- The Flavor Bible. The essential guide to culinary creativity.
- SoundBot Water Resistant Bluetooth Shower Speaker. If there was one thing I recommend out of this entire gift guide, it’d be THIS SoundBot shower speaker! I love it.
- Shiatsu Pillow Massager with Heat. I bought this for my husband last year and he LOVES it. It’s perfect for the car, or relaxing with at home to relieve the stress in your neck and back.
- JJ Cole Outdoor blanket + Mommy Hook. This is my go-to when gifting to new moms! I still use my waterproof blanket weekly for picnics or at the beach.
- Magna-Tiles. Warning…you may need more than 100 pieces, especially if the adults get involved.
- BOARD GAMES. Boardgames are currently my favorite gift to give to kids of all ages. A few of our favorites are Candyland, Sleeping Queens, Sequence for Kids, Spot It, Eye Found It, Camelot Jr, Scavenger Hunt for Kids, Ticket to Ride First Journey, Bananagrams, …just to name a few!
- BOOKS! You can never go wrong with books…my kids are huge readers so if you need any recs, let me know in the comments below!
And there you have it! Vegan Holiday Recipes + Holiday Gift Guide! Do you have any other recs? I’d love to know in the comments below! Happy Holidays!